Your Email Address:
1) My enjoyable experience as a volunteer at an overseas hospital__________my enthusiasm for becoming a doctor.
2) Since its __________,this foundation has provided financial assistance to many desrving university students.
3) The ranger warned the trekkers that the already __________climb up the mountain would be made even more dangerous by the changing weather conditions.
4) Union leaders urged that the company's existing contract violated labor laws and demanded that it be __________.
5) The burglar was not __________by the sophisticated home security system and had little trouble entering the house.
6) The bicycle champion's victory was __________by allegations of illegal drug use.
7) This new translation software will be a __________to business people who have difficulty understanding e-mail from foreign clients.
8) The executive was deeply __________because her flight had been cancelled,causing her to miss an important meeting.
9) The professor __________refused to alter his opinion,even after being shown evidence contradicting his research.
10) It is when someone becomes _________ and is outside the group that bullying tends to take place.
11) The singer's creative __________of the popular Christmas Carol was well received by the audience.
12) The airline was __________with telephone calls from worried relatives after the plane was reported missing.
13) The lawyer delivered an __________to the construction company:if they continued to use noisy equipments late at night ,local citizens would talke them to court.
14) Due to__________interests in classical music,ticket sales for symphony performances have been on the decline.
15) The store manager hoped to __________the angry shoppers by offering discount coupons in place of the sale items that never arrived.