Your Email Address:
1) He always goes to school by _______________.
by bus riding
by driving the bus
by riding the bus
2) She will represent her country_______________.
at the 2001 Olympic Game
at Olympic Game in 20001
at 20001 Olympic Game.
at the 20001 Olympic Games
3) How did she make her decision__________?
in the first place
4) Julie was neither an excellent student nor__________.
an outstanding player.
was an outstanding player
who was an outstanding player
5) Harold Smith devoted the last years of his life __________writing his autobiography
6) Tony scolded by his father,finally confessed__________.
to have stolen the watch
to steal the watch
stealing the watch
to having stolen the watch.
7) Scott will return to America__________his work.
as soon as he will finish
as early as he can finish
as soon as he finishes
as early as he is finishing completely
8) The freezing whether__________last week has finaly abated.
9) The main reason he stopped smoking was __________.
because his brother had already stopped smoking
because his brother had all ready stopped smoking
that his brother had all ready stopped smoking
that his brother had already stopped smoking.
10) The company owed __________for the construction of the new building.
for the bank 50 million dollars
50 million dollars on the bank
the bank 50 million dollars
to the bank 50 million dollars
11) After Mark had read the magazine__________he began to practice.
and have written a letter to his sister
and wrote the letter to his sister
with writing the letter to his sister
and written a letter to his sister
12) Because she didn't like the first kind of perfume,she asked the salesman to show her__________.
the other ones
13) ___________living in that house now,is there?
There're no women
Isn't there anybody
Aren't there any people
14) When you visit Seattle,__________.
it is raining
it is rain
it will be rain
it will be raining
15) The principal was very angry because Mr. Burns__________without permission.
had left the students to use the instruments
had allowed the students to use the instruments
permitted the students use the instruments
had allowed the students using the instruments